There is something wonderful about long distance train windows at night. You look through them and notice small huts illuminated by a single source of light. It somehow reminds you how important and powerful little things can be in shaping up your life.
After all, we all need that LIGHT in our DARKNESS.
The empty road reflected back on what the lonely streetlight had conveyed to him the other night.
The yellow smile of the latter gazed upon the former as the silent branches of the tree witnessed the scene.
There was a certain ROMANCE brewing and the tree captured yet another lovely FRAME as it does each and every night.
– Well, it seems you are through with yourself.
– Yeah, you’re right. There is nothing more to look forward to.
– You sure? What about dreams?
– Dreams are just the things we WANT, not what we are supposed to GET.
– But don’t those dreams shape up what you are and what you’re going to be?
– Sure. It’s just that I make up my dreams, not the other way round.
We all are in the pursuit of happiness.
The differences are not in the ways but rather in the ‘mays’ and ‘may nots’.
Time is a Riddler. You have to decipher what it brings to you.
The twist is that you have to throw back a riddle at it once in a while.